Image source: CandyMan Fashion
What we have for you here today is our good old’ favorite men’s underwear brand CandyMan underwear that has been liked, loved, and cherished by men all through the world for their own reasons. Well well, today we’ll be talking about one of the sexiest and a men’s underwear styles that can be considered ahead of its time – the CandyMan underwear thong. Now, you might ask what’s so special about this men’s thong underwear? These male thongs are racy, lacy, and super sexy. The sexy underwear might be the sexiest but what takes it to the next level is the garter belt extension on the legs.
The alluring and enticing pair of mens thongs by CandyMan underwear is all about showing off what you have down there. Not only that, but it is also a fearless and confident fashion underwear that brings out the fetish in you. You would be able to find the following features in the male thongs:
- Lacy design all through the way – starting from the waistband to the garter belts on the legs. What adds to the sex appeal is the sheer underwear fabric on the pouch, strings holding the waistband to the legs, and more.
- There’s minimal coverage on the seat and it makes it quite a comfortable experience.
- The contoured pouch offers a supported feel and an enhanced profile.
- Composition: 88% Nylon 12% Elastane. Elastic microfiber fabric is quick dry and resilient.
- Sheer fabric plus lace makes it all the more transparent and sultry.
- Minimal rear coverage features wide rear straps.
About the brand
Not many know that CandyMan Underwear is a part of Pikante Underwear. Did you? Want to know more about the mens underwear brand? Click here.
88% nylon and 22% elastane makes sure you have comfort below the belt with oodles of stretch to your legs. You could do a split wearing these sexy underwear for sure. Thanks to that rich amount of elastane in this mens thong underwear.
Colors in series
Pop neon green
What do we like?
We love every bit of these male thongs by CandyMan underwear. Starting from the fabric composition to the design and the intricate lacework that this number features.
What can be the problem?
For beginners, this male thong could be a problem and uncomfortable. The back string being too thin, you would be confused it being mens thong underwear or a mens g-string.
Buy it here: