Image source: Diesel
Features that make the Diesel UMBX- Shawn Three Pack a must-have
Diesel might one of the most popular fashion houses across the globe for designing a wide of options including ready-to-wear, jeans, and other things, but it makes sure that comfort starts from within. Hence, the line of Diesel Underwear is something that is a hot commodity for sure. The respective men’s trunks by the label are designed to keep all that you have under cover as well as in shape.
The body defining fit of the fabric keeps a comfortable yet strong grip on the skin – practically wherever it touches. What stands out is the bold, colorful, and supportive waistband that holds the entire fashion underwear together. The pouch certainly does what it is supposed to be holding, comforting, and supporting the manhood as well as the adjacent areas. Take a look at the descriptive features of the mens trunks below:
- Supportive (not tight) fit throughout rendered by the fabric.
- Conventional boxer trunks for men coverage that extends till the upper part of the thighs.
- Contouring stitch around the pouch and center seam makes sure that the manhood stays contained without a lot of drooling.
- Bold and attention-grabbing waistband with contrast-colored Diesel covering the front.
- Double stitch on the legs keeping the trunk underwear from riding up while you’re physically active.
- Made with 95% Cotton 5% Elastane-Spandex, Elastic 56%Polyamide-Nylon 30% Polyester 14% Elastane-Spandex
Why have these mens underwear?
There are so many reasons for you to invest in a pair of mens trunks by Diesel Underwear, the first being the name itself. Take a look at the rest of them below:
- A conventionally modern take on the mens trunks style.
- Sexy and appealing to the eyes. The smoothness of the fabric and fit quite satisfies the eyes.
- Sits a low waist and makes sure the attention is on the torso as well.
- The seat features a smooth fit.
Why you shouldn’t have this mens underwear?
Some of you might consider the design boring and dull because of the solid colors. Only men with a traditional approach towards their mens underwear would opt for this Diesel Underwear.
About the brand
Diesel, the Italian Brand was established in 1978 by Renzo Rosso targeting the young-adult market. Click here to know more about Diesel underwear.
Check out the video about the brand here:
The moment these mens trunks came over for review, I had been waiting for the next day to come so that I could try these on. This Diesel Underwear slipped up on my legs like butter and the stretch made it so comfortable for legs to move around. I went for a jog wearing these and it was soooo….comfortable. Diesel underwear puts in the efforts of providing that ooh la la comfort in their mens underwear collection. The fashion underwear style did not ride up – thanks to the short construction and made the jog really fruitful.
We would recommend it to men who like to carry some fabric down there.
Checkout one more unboxing video for the same:
- Regular wear
Black – with waistband colors like red, blue and yellow
- Extra large
Why would we recommend it?
For its fashion-forward approach, the comfort, the stability, and the love it shows to your below the belt.
Buy it here: